Friday, November 14, 2014

WebGl Chrome Experiments Using Google's Chrome Browser

In these screen shot I choose Decal Splatter This is a game where you can splatter the color red making it look like blood.

In this picture I splattered blood or red color all over his forehead and nose.  I picked this experiment because it was cool not every day you can do this to a character online.
In this picture is experiment called 4irpucks  It is actually a game.  It is just like air hockey except its with four people and everyone is against each other.
In this screen shot I was playing other people and I was losing.  I choose this experiment because I am a big hockey fan and love air hockey.  I also have never seen four players playing against each other in air hockey.
In this screen shot I choose the experiment called Web Copter  This is actually pretty cool because you get to fly a helicopter.  You also get to create your own or choose from over 200 hundred different kinds.

Here I am flying close to 200 MPH.  I am flying over rocky mountains, looks like a scene from over seas war on terror.  I choose this because I love military choppers, airplanes and etc.  There is a lot to them that people don't realize.  I also have friends that have served and will serve in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment