Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Class 9, Exploring Second Life

This is me getting onto the site http://secondlife.com/
After signing up for a free account I got onto the land, with an ocean.
Walking around and learning the different tools as walking, running and flying, I ended up in this area where there were other people and actually talked with me in Spanish.  Lucky for me I am Portuguese and I understood.
I then continued exploring and I ended up in this lounge with a pool.
I then ende up by this thing that looked like a coliseum.
I then continued on my journey and ended up in this music area full of clubs.
Inside the music clubs, I explored different areas and rooms and came across this interesting area with images of women and right around the corner were images that were very X rated to take pictures of.

In this assignment we explored different worlds.  It was fun and very easy to use.  It had better options as to what kind of avatars were available.  It was pretty cool to basically travel every where and do what ever you want and also the capability of talking with others from all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment