Sunday, November 30, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: TESTING MY FELLOW CLASSMATES' IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES

Visiting Filipe Martins world and looking at his videos
Visiting Shane Hewson world and looking at his videos
Visiting Bill Dahlberg world, his videos appear to be working on someone else page but with mine the video did not load up asked me to update my adobe reader.


This is a final in our class, where we were asked to navigate through three classmates worlds, and to see if there videos worked.  Here is a few screenshots of my avatar in meshmoon world where I was visiting classmates worlds.  It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment