Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar

This is the page that opened up and I was getting use to the different tabs on how to create things.

After learning the different tools we had to use, I finally found  the option to put on hair.

I put clothes on my avatar, so he would not be naked anymore.

I tried different clothes and shoes , I learned that we can twist around the avatar, so here is a side view of him.

Here I was messing around and created a female avatar.

This was pretty cool, although I could not use my own face with this program for some reason, I got to mess around to creating a face with the different options.  This is not a bad program.

This is a final in our class where we were instructed to download makehuman and use the program.  Makehuman is a program where you can create your own avatar.  You can get this program by downloading it from the website at: http://www.makehuman.org/ .  It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment