Thursday, November 6, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES/MUSEUMS

Here is a screenshot of my world, I am creating and putting up my pictures, I put one up of: Tampa, Florida, Kobe Bryant at BC, Shooting range, Boston bruins arena, Metlofe stadium.
Here is the view of all the pictures up.  I had a hard time trying to make the image clickable and having them linked to a website, Meshmoon support never got back to me and my classmates struggled with this to, not sure if allows you to do this feature anymore.
Here I created things using shapes, I created columns, a banner and steps.
Here I created A brick affect walkway leading up to the steps.
Here I am deleting some things I did not want, I also was trying to put up some music in the background.
Here is what the whole thing looks like, I was able to put on music with the blank picture screen to the right of the column.  I was still not able to figure out how to have clickable images linked to a site. 

This is building a 3d Immersive Library and Museum in Meshmoon.  It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc




No comments:

Post a Comment