Friday, October 3, 2014

Midterm 9




Here I inserted a rectangle and inserted some text and color.  Then I created an oval circle with the word BITMAP and made the oval a texture option.


Next I inserted arrows and I inserted a triangle with yellow color with text that reads JPEG.

Then I inserted a heart with color red and font blue color that reads PNG.  Then I inserted a banner that looks like a flag almost, It says GIF on it with the words in color and the flag with a texture of oak.
Here is me saving the file.


Here is the file under my Google Drive.  It can be found at:



This is screenshots of me doing the step by step images that the midterm instructions to create a course diagram drawing using shapes and textures and it shows me saving it. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment