Thursday, October 9, 2014

Class 5, Assignment 10

First screenshot of me doing the survey.

Second screenshot 

Third screenshot.

Fourth screenshot and final parts of survey.

Final part and this is what my digital identity map.


This survey took me 20-25 minutes to complete.  The survey asked us various questions from how many emails, social media, gaming, avatar accounts I had.  This survey just tells me that I am an email and social media (Facebook) type person.  I am not into posting my business all over the social media sites and I am really not into the computer high tech stuff.  I just enjoy surfing the web, emailing, Facebook, and I love my sports on TV.  This was an okay survey, I am not really into surveys I dislike them just like telemarketers. However this was a cool way to see what kind of person I was in computer world stuff and also weird to think that someone can have various accounts to different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment