Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Midterm 7

Here is the picture I chose, Vince McMahon.  He is a billionaire and WWE wrestling owner.

Here I uploaded the image I downloaded from the instructions on the midterm page.

I scaled the circles and made it fit his eye area on the picture.
Then I made a text box with some words that we were told to write.  Each line has different font, color and size.

Here I exported the picture as a PSD file because it does not upload on the blog. 

Then I exported it as a jpeg file and here is what the final image looks like.

This is me using GIMP and experimenting with tools such as rectangle, text box, re size, image, cropping, circle tool, uploading picture, saving it or exporting it through GIMP.  It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment