Thursday, October 23, 2014

Class 7, WebGL: Progressing with PlayCanvas

Here I am about to click on Learn to get to the tutorial page
Here is the tutorial page and I begin with Basic Keyboard Input.

Here is the first half of the page I read
Here is the second part of what I read, at the end it has us try this example in our own.
Here is where I will create my own version
Here is the code we have to input in order to have the cube do things
Here is my cube




Cube

Here is the second part of the tutorial it is the Basic Mouse Input.
Here is what I was reading about the tutorial
Here I am working on my own project to match the example on the reading

Here at the final stage of it.


Here I am reading tutorial about Basic Cameras.
Here I am creating my project on Cameras

Here I am playing around with the different tools and learn about cameras

In this assignment we went through different tutorials and learning about basic camera tutorials, mouse controls and keyboard tutorials.  I personal liked the keyboard one because it was simple and very easy to use.  I didn't like doing the camera tutorial found it to confusing.


No comments:

Post a Comment