Sunday, October 5, 2014

Midterm 10

This is a screenshot of me creating my house, I used a triangle shape to do the roof and rectangle to do the body of the house, then I added texture and paint to create a nice visual affect, then I went to gimp and drew my name in since my name is not on the drawing canvas.

This is another screen shoot is of my house with a door and door knob, along with windows.  I went into gimp again and drew my name in since it wasn't there.
Here I created the sun and inserted text into the sun to write my name.
Here I created the curvy lines to come off the sun and beaming at the house to give it the glare affect.
Here I created a chimney and smoke coming out off it.  I did this by using shapes, lines. color and affects/textures.
Here I created some more images, giving the house steps and grass.
Here I created a child using lines,shapes and colors.  I also created a dog using the same technique. You can also notice that I also inserted some blinds at the windows and gave it the affect like the light was on inside using a light peach color.
I then inserted another child using same technique as the above picture and basically adding a hat and different color shirt.
Here I inserted two balloons, using a oval shape and filling it in with color and adding a curvy line to make the strings.
Here is the screenshot of the final image.


This is screenshots of me doing the step by steps that the midterm instructions to create a house using on word, this is part of the Vector Graphics section of the class. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc










No comments:

Post a Comment