Sunday, September 28, 2014

Midterm #5

Watching the video B11

Watching video B12

Watching video B13

Saving Midterm5a as jpeg like the video instructed

Saving Midterm5b as png like the video instructed

Midterm5a


Midterm5b





This is, a series of screenshots along with final pictures as to what the midterm five videos told us to do .  I started of by reading the midterm notes then I proceeded to watch the videos B11, B12 and B13 on our textbook.  Then I went back to B12 video and did exactly the same thing the video did.  I opened the monster jpeg file and wrote my name with the paint brush tool in gimp.  From there I exported the file with the progressive option checked off.  Then I went back watched the B13 video and exported the monster picture was a png file and with the option interlacing (adam7) checked off. I took several screenshots as you can see up above of the step by step process. It is a Midterm exercise from the Immersive Education that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc




No comments:

Post a Comment