Thursday, September 18, 2014

Midterm 2

Saving Image from text book.
Writing my name on the picture to prove its me doing the work.
Adding the text box at the bottom.
Filling in the text box with a white background,
Choosing font style, size and color.
About to begin writing in the text.
Wrote in text box the sentence we were told to write.
Exporting the picture.
The final Product.

This is me using a picture provided from the text book.  Then I followed the specific instruction on the text book and mid term page instructions. I created a text box with a caption.  I provided step by step what I did.  It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 






No comments:

Post a Comment