Thursday, September 18, 2014

Midterm 1

Saving image to desktop that was provided in textbook.
Opening up the red eye picture in gimp.
Writing my full name using a paint brush from the icon list.
Clicking on the eye dropper tool to remove red eyes.
The removal of red eye on his right eye.
The removal of red eye on his left eye.
Saving the Image without red eye.



Final Product.


This is me, doing and following the instructions on the Midterm page for midterm one.  From there I followed the instructions on textbook to remove the red eye from the picture.  I used icon tools such as a paint brush to write my name, eye dropper tool to remove the red eye and then the paint brush to fill in the eye. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 

No comments:

Post a Comment